The PETROVIETNAM RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER FOR PETROLEUM PROCESSING (PVPro) is a subsidiary of Vietnam Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam), and is a professional research organization for refining, petrochemical, and gas processing.
MAIN ACTIVITIES Science and technological research on the oil and gas sector, technical support and consultancy services to PETROVIETNAM and other oil and gas companies: - Research and develop PetroVietnam’s projects in the fields of oil refining, petrochemical production, and gas processing.
- Initiate and conduct techno-economic feasibility studies for petroleum and petrochemical projects . - Study and forecast market demands, prices, and properties of petroleum and petrochemical products.
- Advise PetroVietnam in the field of oil and gas processing. - Advise PetroVietnam in the field of assessment of downstream investment projects.
- Analyze samples of crude oils, gases, and their derivatives.
Dr. Nguyen Huu Luong
- Evaluate environmental impact and corrosion control of oil and gas projects .
- Study to apply chemistry in the petroleum and petrochemical industry.
- Conduct and participate in the training programs for graduates, post-graduates, technicians, and laboratorians in the field of oil and gas processing.
Main Office: PetroVietnam Research & Development Center for Petroleum Processing (PVPro)
Lot E2b-5, D1 road, Saigon Hi-Tech Park, Tan Phu Ward, District 9, HCM, VN